The Iraqi Association for Statistical Sciences, in cooperation with Al-Rafidain University College, Announces Organizing of its
(18th National) and (5th International) Scientific Conference for Statistical Applications.
Under the Slogan: Population Census Is The Development Pillar for Building a Future Model For The Population of Iraq
I. The Conference Themes:
The conference aims to develop future visions for building multiple statistical models that will be a starting point for determining various population policies that will be the base for analyzing the results of the population and Housing Census in Iraq, which will be held in October 2024.
The conference includes the following themes:
1. Statistical Modeling for Forecasting and Population Projections.
2. Data Integration with Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
3. Statistical Analysis from the Perspective of population Policy in Iraq.
4. Investing Big Data to Promote Local Development.
5. Statistical Theory and Its Applications.
II. Publication of Research:
1. All submitted researches will be subject to Plagiarism program and Proofreading.
2. Taking into account the conditions of publication in the journal in which the researches will be published.Publishing Instructions
3. The research topic is exclusively related to the topics of the conference due to the specialized nature of the conference.
4. The deadline for submitting research abstracts will be December 31, 2023.
5. The deadline for receiving the full research will be February 15, 2024.
6. The research accepted at the conference will be published free of charge and at the expense of the conference in the Journal of Rafidain University College.
7. The submitted research to the conference may not be submitted or published in another journal, conference or elsewhere.
III. Time and Place of the Conference :
The conference will be held on Wednesday, April 24, 2024 in Baghdad, Iraq.
IV. Costs and Participation Fees:
1. The organizers and supporters of the conference will bear the costs of publishing research, participation and accommodation for researchers.
2. If the number of authors of one research is more than two, the organizers will bear the accommodation costs for two researchers only.
3. Travel and Transportation fees are borne by researchers.
V. Contact us:
For more inquiries about the conference, please contact the conference website: www.icsa-iraq.org or e-mail: email@example.com.
Dr. Mahdi Muhsin Ismail AL-Alak
Chairman of the Preparatory Committee
for the Conference